Oticon Siya is the world’s first hearing aid in the essential category with 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® low energy. This gives industry-leading wireless connectivity with high-quality streaming of sound and low battery consumption.
Now more of you can connect wirelessly to modern smartphones, TVs and many other devices.
- Has a processor 50 times faster than the previous generation aids
- Comes in many different styles and colours
- Lets you stream high quality of sound and stereo music, straight into your ears!
- Turn your hearing aids into wireless headphones
- You can make handsfree phone calls
Exceptional sound quality
- High-resolution sound – Captures the rich natural details of sounds and reproduces the nuances. This is thanks to the category-leading resolution from 48 frequency channels.
- Fast and responsive focus – Adapts rapidly to different listening scenarios in 15 independent frequency bands. Oticon Siya responds progressively to noise sources in each frequency band until full directionality is needed.
- Advanced noise reduction – Attenuates disturbing noise extremely quickly, even reducing noise between words.
Oticon’s relief sound generator offers your clients a wide range of customizable tinnitus relief sounds.
No brain works the same and some clients require sounds that are more dynamic or have a unique quality. Tinnitus SoundSupport aims to make fitting as simple and quick as possible while giving clients a fully personalised treatment. You can apply four modulation options to any of the broadband sounds to create more possibilities for relief sounds that meet clients’ individual needs and preferences. Clients can adjust the volume level of relief sounds directly on the hearing aid or via the ON App. For the clients it means easy and discreet handling and adjustment of relief sounds whenever needed.
Hands-free phone calls and wireless audio
Oticon hearing aids can become a wireless headset for any modern smartphones, tablets and computers, using ConnectClip.
ConnectClip streams your phone conversations directly to your hearing aids, so you can talk hands-free, wherever you are. It works with practically any mobile phone. You can also connect wirelessly to your laptop or tablet for video calls on Skype — or for simply playing music and audio in your hearing aids.
Contact us today to find out more about this wonderful new technology.
Horsham 01403 218863
Seaford 01323 899655
Chichester 01243 774536
What our clients say
Two members of my family have just received excellent advice and treatment at the Chichester Centre.
My husband for ear plugs advice and my 12 year old son, who has been suffering with excessive ear wax building up for the past year or so and being told by GP that can do nothing except keep putting drops in.
Within 15 minutes he had his ears safely unblocked, using micro suction and washing, something the GP said was not available. My son is like a different child and can actually hear again.
Thank You!Mr J Llewellyn – Chichester patient